Do Good U / GCU Club Sports Leadership 201
Welcome to GCU Club Sports Leadership 201, in collaboration with Do Good U.
From this page you will be able to access the pages, forms, questions, etc., that will be part of the Leadership 201 course for 2022.
Leadership 201 will meet on Monday mornings at 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. You may attend either session, as they will be identical each week. Please remember to sign in so we have a record of your attendance. You must attend 10 classes to receive your scholarship.
In addition to the classroom Leadership 201 sessions, you may attend (no more than) two ACE sessions each month. An ACE session adds to your total number of attendances. Not only are they a great way to make up a missed session, they’re good for you!
- 9/19/22 – Introductory session for all together (101, 201, 301)
- 9/26/22 – Congratulations, you’re a leader! Now what?
- 10/3/22 – Every leader needs one thing: followers.
- 10/10/22 – Every leader needs two more things – vision and the ability to share it effectively.
- 10/17/22 – “We’re on a mission from God.” How the Blues Brothers saved the day.
- 10/24/22 – Staying grounded while flying or drowning. (Four questions.)
- 10/31/22 – Character – a difference maker
- 11/7/22 – Leading different personality types effectively
- 11/14/22 – Discipline is part of the deal
- 11/21/22 – NO CLASSES — HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
- 11/28/22 – Reproducing yourself in others – the ultimate reward of leadership
- 12/5/22 – Feedback, stories, awards
Links for each session’s content will be added to the titles above on a weekly basis.
If you have questions or need help with any of this, you can contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For overall questions about the Club Sports Leadership program, contact Mark.Nelson@gcu.edu
Thank you for being a leader, and thank you for being part of Club Sports Leadership 201 in 2022.