This is a continuation of the last scenario. Here is a quick recap:
• You have a job interview with a great company.
• Due to things out of your control, you run late to the interview.
• By accident you knock Mrs. Smith to the ground in the crosswalk outside the office building.
• Mrs. Smith is the person you have the interview with.
• You were asked to wait quite a while in a conference room.
• Thirty minutes of waiting later, Mrs. Smith enters the conference room.
• Mrs. Smith explains that the first portion of the interview is to wait for 30 minutes by yourself to test your patience.